Unable to get max_life to work over 24 hours

Kreitzer, Ray Ray.Kreitzer at dcsg.com
Wed Oct 15 14:32:17 EDT 2003

Steve,  I cannot find anywhere that has 24 hours as the "minimum ticket
lifetime".  Can you suggest anywhere else to look?  I am assuming that by
"KDC configured max" you are referring to the settings in krb.conf.  When
you say "per-principal max" - which ones are you referring to? I can't get
the right combination of things to get this to work.  No matter what I do --
I can't get a ticket > 24 hours.