kinit(v5): KDC reply did not match expectations while gettinginitial credentials

Arno.STREULI@ca-indosuez.ch Arno.STREULI at ca-indosuez.ch
Wed Nov 26 10:25:41 EST 2003

Hi,
i saw that on some subject but didn't find a valuable answer I have setup
my MIT kerberos on my Soalris 8 and MIT 1.3.1
but when i try to init the key with my Win 2003 I get the following error
messages:

bash-2.05# kinit adm50 at ADCH
Password for adm50 at ADCH:
kinit(v5): KDC reply did not match expectations while getting initial
credentials

and here is my krb5.conf:
[libdefaults]
        default_realm = ADCH

[realms]
        ADCH = {
                kdc = s-ch90-200.w2ktest.prod.domain.com
        }

Anyone can help ?

Please reply to my email address.
thanks

Arno

DISCLAIMER - E-MAIL
The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipient(s). It may  contain certain  privileged and confidential
information, or  information  which  is  otherwise  protected from
disclosure. If  you  are  not the intended recipient, you must not
copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on this information