Kerberizing Applications/Protocols

st946whj@drexel.edu st946whj at drexel.edu
Tue Nov 25 15:32:07 EST 2003

Hi;

I am trying to find some examples on how to kerberize applications/protocols. The protocol I am attempting to Kerberize is a controls communication protocol. I was wondering if you could give me any valuable tips on how i could go about doing this. Are there any source codes of kerberized applications/protocols that i could look into for examples?

I am taking this challenge in order to improve my C programming, and also get a better understanding of the Kerberos protocol.

Thanks for your help;

Az.