fetchmail 6.2.5 and krb5-1.3.1: no krb5_des_string_to_key?

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 25 15:54:14 EST 2003

    Andreas> I just tried to rebuild fetchmail 6.2.5 with krb5-1.3.1
    Andreas> and found out that krb5_des_string_to_key is gone, which
    Andreas> makes the fetchmail build fail (--with-kerberos5=bla). Is
    Andreas> krb5int_des_string_to_key the new way to go?

That's an internal API.  IT seems highly unlikely that fetchmail
actually wants des_string_to_key.  I suspect it should look for some
more reasonable symbol depending on what it is trynig to do.