Kerberized Safari

Harvey hkramer at maximsoft.com.ar
Fri Nov 21 12:33:44 EST 2003

Hi all,
It is extremely important for us to know if Kerberized Safari exists,
will exist, or will not exist.

Our situation is:
We have a windows 2000 network deployed with Active Directory and a
large intranet with web pages that can only be accessed by windows
integrated authentication (Kerberos & NTLM). We also have many Macs
actually margined from this MS network, but now things have changed
with panther and we are looking forward to a complete Mac-Windows
integration.

I suppose, if Safari were kerberized, then we could browse our intranet
without having to enter password for every page. We are able to
currently access the intranet with mac explorer but it requires
passwords for every page and this is extremely annoying.

Apple mentions Kerberized Safari at the following links (but I have not
read about it in any apple manuals)
	http://www.apple.com/opensource/
	http://www.apple.com/macosx/newfeatures/systemadministrators.html

1) Do you know if Safari is Kerberized? If it is, do you know where I
can find information to set it up
2) If Safari is not Kerberized, is it Apple's future plans?

Thanks in advance
Harvey Kramer