URGENT! - Unable to download Kerberos for Win on the MIT site

HALLY Aubin (EXT) aubin.hally at eurocontrol.int
Thu Nov 13 11:48:34 EST 2003

Hello,

I am unable to download the free copy of Kerberos for Windows from your website. Could you please send me a copy or tell me how or where to obtain one. I need one copy for our project at Eurocontrol Experimental Center . Eurocontrol is an agency of the European commission.
We are working on a security module that requires Kerberos for user authentication.
Thank you in advance for your great help.

Kind regards,

Aubin Hally
TALIS Project Lead Architect.

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.