help : KRB_AP_ERR_MODIFIED error

Paul Martin pnm2 at kent.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 14:33:00 EST 2003

Hi, If you do find a solution I'd be gratful if you could let me know. I'm
having very similar problems and can't find a solution anywhere. Thanks.

Paul

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the addressee.  If you are
not the addressee, please note that any distribution, dissemination, copying
or use of this communication or the information in it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this message in error please advise the
sender

P Martin
IT Technician
Chaucer College Canterbury