Hello sir

Muhammed Reahan reahan2001 at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 22:08:00 EDT 2003

Hi
I tried to setup kerberos V5(SEAM) on a solaris Operating system kdc work fine Every time i try to start kadmin i run in to the following error message
Kadmin cannot resolve kdc for requested realm while inatalizing kadmin interface

Basically i want to setup SEAM in such a way that every component of the system on a single machine that is server machine for example i want to keep the slave kdc on the server too and i did not want to run
DNS Server on the server machine i read the Seam tutorial but author is asuming that Dns server is running
in my network i have a powerful server and near about ten workstations
so on work station i only want to install SEAM client software
Please guide me how to setup SEAM on server with slave kdc,s
Thanks ,i am wating for ur response.............
 From reahan