attn:

Dr. Frank Rumhi frumhi at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 05:00:33 EDT 2003

FROM THE DESK OF DR. FRANK RUMHI

I am Dr.Frank Rumhi a member of the Presidential
Payment Verification Committee (PPVC) of the Federal
Government Of Nigeria, West Africa and also a Director
of Project Implementation with the Federal Ministry of
Finance(FMF). I am presently on assignment carrying out
routine verification of contractual claims on behalf
of the Federal Ministry of Finance(FMF)

I apologized for using this medium to reach you for a
transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is
due to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on
this medium.
In unfolding this proposal, I want to count on you, as
a respected and honest person to handle this
transaction with sincerity, trust and confidentiality.

I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation
with you in the process of actualising our dreams
described hereunder. For the benefit of all parties
and hope you will keep it in confidence because of the
nature of this transaction within the Ministry of
Finance(FMF), where I work as Director of Project
Implementation.

With the cooperation of four other top officials, we
have in our possession overdue payment bills which we
are presently verifying, to the tune of Twenty Six
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
(US$26,500,000.) which we want to transfer abroad with
the assistance and cooperation of a foreign
company/individual to receive the said fund on our
behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account to
receive such funds.

More so, we are handicapped in the circumstances, as
the Civil Service Code of Conduct does not allow us to
operate offshore account hence your importance in the
whole transaction.

This amount $26.5m represents the balance of the total
contract value executed on behalf of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Resources (NNPC) by a foreign
contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced
deliberately in the course of our verification
exercise. Though the actual contract cost have been
paid to the original contractor, leaving the balance
in the tune of the said amount which we have in
principle gotten approval to remit by Key Tested
Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any foreign bank
account you will provide by filing in an application
through the Ministry of Finance for the transfer of
Rights and Privileges to the contractual sum to
you/your account.

I have the authority of my partners involved to
propose that should you be willing to assist us in the
transaction, your share of the sum would  be 30% of the
$26.5million, 60% for us and 10% for taxation and
miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is 100%
safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost
secrecy and confidentiality.

Your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the
successful execution of this transaction.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you
would not disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me
immediately by e-mail or by  fax to  +873 762 941 349

should you be interested or not in this transaction. If

not, it would enable me time to scout for another

credible foreign partner of note to help carry on this

transaction, as my time here in London has to

sufficiently backed with reasons.

I assure you that my partners and I are in a position
to make the payment of this claim possible provided
you can give us a very strong assurance and guarantee
that our share would be secured and please always
remember to treat this matter with the utmost
confidentiality, as any form of exposure would
compromise our positions in this government, being
active Government Civil Servants.

Once again, remember time is of great essence in this
transaction.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Frank Rumhi