PKINIT

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Thu May 15 05:47:37 EDT 2003

    Lun> Hi, all, I am now currently installing krb5-1.2.7. Can I
    Lun> perform certificate authentication between my KDC and client?

MIt Kerberos does not support pkinit at this time.  We currently have
no plans to write such support both because we would like to see
standardization stablize somewhat and because we do not have resources
to work on the implementation.  We'd be happy to discuss design and
requirements for integration with people planning on working on such
an effort.