ASSISTANCE

Alhaji Abba Sani Abacha abba.ibn at caramail.com
Wed May 7 15:45:02 EDT 2003

Dear Friend,
This mail should come to you as a surprise, but not to worry as I shall
explain the reason of my writing, but for clarity sake, I am Abba Sani Abacha,
son of former Head of State Nigeria, Late General Sani Abacha.

Let me start by saying that I didn t just pick on you, but had found your
personal details in my search for a trust worthy and reliable foriegn associate
who will cooperation and assist my family to safe guard the sum of US$26.5
m which our late father had kept with security company as family treasure.

All things being equal, I shouldn t have contacted you, but for the fact
that this present Government is bent on confiscating all sums of money in
account abroad which belonged to my late father, has made it unavoidable.
To this end, the entire Abacha family has mandated me to contact and arrange
with you, so that you can front for the family in the process of claiming
the money from the security company. The reason being that we want a full
proof arrangement with a foreign associate who can not be easily traced,
so as to blind the Government and create a diversion from the family.

In the event that your conscience shall not betray the family to this present
Government and your conviction to assist, the family shall part with 5%
of the total sum for all your troubles. I shall also throw more light as
I await your response.I have attached some WEB SITES as a prove of reality
of the plight of my family.

www.lagos-online.com/fq_details_loot-from-abacha.htm
www.allafrica.com/stories/200012070247.html
www.allafrica.com/stories/200010230279.html