SSO with AD, Kerberos and squid ???

Tim Alsop Tim.Alsop at CyberSafe.Ltd.UK
Wed May 7 05:00:31 EDT 2003

debiansol at yahoo.fr (greg) wrote in message news:<e2aced1f.0305050235.16f22018 at posting.google.com>...
> OK, thank you everyone ;)
> So I think i'm going to keep on filtering web acces by ip address :(
>
> But I'm still wondering why sso has not been more developped in open
> sources  and in general!?
>
> greg

Greg,

If you are looking for a solution where you can login to your Win2k/XP
workstation using Active Directory and then start your browser, then
have the browser setup a security context with your Apache web server
- we have a product that we have just developed which does this. It
does not use cookies and does not transmit any passwords across the
network becasue it uses Kerberos tickets to present the users identity
to the web server. We also have an optional add-on product for IBM's
WebSphere and plan to add support for other application servers and
operating systems.

If you want to find out more about this product please visit :

http://www.cybersafe.ltd.uk/links/webaccess.htm

If you select the link at the bottom of the above page and provide
your contact details you will be sent a datasheet containing more
technical details.

Cheers, Tim.