Wow kerberos@MIT.EDU #MW319897L01

Stephanie Stephanie at mts69.dragonmail.net
Sat Mar 29 08:47:54 EST 2003

				This email is brought to by DragonMail

YourFavoritePresent Presents

This is an independent offer brought to you by YourFavoritePresent.com.
YourFavoritePresent.com is no way affiliated or associated with the Sony
Corporation. The Sony Corporation does not support, endorse or sponsor
this offer. Sony(R) is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.

Notice for kerberos at MIT.EDU:

Our records indicate that as of 03/28/03, you have not
claimed a complimentary pair of Sony(R) Stereo Headphones at
YourFavoritePresent.com.

This correspondence is to inform you that we’re holding these headphones
in your name at no charge to you*, kerberos at MIT.EDU.

kerberos at MIT.EDU.Click the link below. Claim Your Sony(R) Gift.

http://trk.dragonmail.net/eclick.asp?cid=1011&lnk=1016&em=kerberos@MIT.EDU&eid=319897&dbid=

We are continuing to hold Inventory Gift #W7113R9-6T-07 for
you at this time. Please respond at your earliest convenience and
we will release these Sony(R) Stereo Headphones to you.

Thank you,

P.S. Remember: this complimentary Sony(R) Gift will be
held only a short while longer. Please claim them no later than
04/01/03.

*All offers are based on 100% customer satisfaction. YourFavoritePresent
reserves the right to cancel this offer any time once quantities run out.
A handling charge of $5.93 will be applied to each item. All merchandise
and offers are based on first come first serve. Offer not valid outside
the United States, or to residents in California and Washington state.