Moving Realms

Gareth Hopkins gareth at za.uu.net
Wed Mar 12 09:53:14 EST 2003

Howdie,

	I am trying to find an easy way of moving the current master kdc
realm to another one.

	Currently we have "foo.com" as the realm and I am wanting to
change it to "bar.com"

	I was thinking of dumping the current database "foo.com" and
then creating a new one "bar.com" and using "foo.com" as an alias. Will
this work?

	Thanks for your time

---
Gareth Hopkins
Server Operations
UUNET South Africa
(o) +27.21.658.8700
(f) +27.21.658.8552
(m) +27.82.929.6668
http://www.uunet.co.za
08600 UUNET (08600 88638)

"The contents of this e-mail and any accompanying documentation is
confidential and any use thereof, in whatever form, by anyone other
than the addressee for whom it is intended, is strictly prohibited."