Multimodal SALT Tools

Richard Norris richard at voicexmljobs.com
Sun Mar 9 00:12:53 EST 2003

Hi,

My name is Richard. I saw your interest in speech technology
and I just wanted to let you know that there is a new product
for adding speech recognition and speech output to the Web.
Voice Web Studio supports SALT and can add speech as another
mode of interaction with any web page using Macromedia
Dreamweaver MX. This new multimodal development tool is available
now as a free download. If you are interested I can send you a
brief brochure that will show you the easiest way to start using
the new tool. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Richard Norris
Business Development
Voice Web Solutions