URGENT ASSISTANCE

DR FRANK MBELLA frankmbella at fastermail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:29:24 EST 2003

From:  (chief auditor)
155 president street, Johannesburg,
South Africa.
Tel: +874-762919-885.
Fax:+874-762919-886.

Dear Sir,

Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that everything will be
well at theend of the day. We have decided to contact you due to the
urgency of this transaction. I got your email address while searching for
trustworthy individual.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am Dr. Frank Mbella.
an auditor with Ned Credict Bank, Johannesburg, South Africa .

MY  PROPOSITION:
A French foreigner   Late Engr.Peter Claude  (Snr) a merchant with The
Federal Government of South Africa, Formerly working in
Witwatersrand Johannesburg Gold Mine, Johannesburg South Africa.
Until his death few year ago in Kenya Air Bus (A310 - 304)Flight
KQ431, He banked with us at Ned Credit Bank Johannesburg and
had a closing balance as at the end of September, 2000 worth
$30,800.000.00 (Thirty Million eight hundred thousand United State Dollars),
(this is aside the accrued interest so far from that date) the bank now
expects his next of kin as beneficiary. Valuable efforts are being made
by the Bank to get in touch with any of the Claude's Family or Relatives
but to no success.
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his
next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot
release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the
deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we
learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with
him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any
of Late Engr. Peter Claude(Snr.)'s next of kin . The Management under
the influence of our Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors,
Thus that arrangement has been made for the fund to be decleared
"Unclaimed" and subsequentlly be donated to the trust fund for arms
and ammunition to further enhance the course of War in Africa and the
World in General.

In order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted
colleagues and I, now seek your permission to have you stand as next
of kin to the late Engr.peter Claude  (Snr.) so that the fund will be
released and paid into your Account as the beneficiary/next of kin.
The request of A foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned
by the fact that the customer(Claude) was a foreigner and a Local
person here in the country cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner).

All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully
worked out. We have secured from the probate registry, an order of
Mandamus to locate any of the deceased's beneficiary(ies), and more
so we are assuring you that this business is 100% Risk Free. Your share
will be 30% of the total sum while 10% will be set aside for any
expences incured during the course of the transaction, The rest of 60%
will be for myself and my colleagues for investment purposes,
According to agreement between both parties.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as
arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin to
the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number,
your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective
communication and location where-in the money will be remitted. I will
also instruct you on how you can add in your application to our bank,
so that you get paid through our corresponding bank overseas as this
will be easier for us. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax
or email the text of the application.

Please note that for the purposes of confidentiality, you may further
correspond through my alternative email address:
frankmbella at webmail.co.za  or have me called through my
telephone +874-762919-885.

Accept my warm regards as I await your response.

Sincerely

DR FRANK MBELLA