JESUS IS LORD

MR. JAMES UMUNNA ricoub at mail.gr
Wed Mar 5 12:05:06 EST 2003

Dear Brethren,

Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I have
received a very
reliable information about you, and would like you to
assist me in this
transaction. However, I am MR.JAMES UMUNNA. the only
son to the former
Chief of Army Staff  Federal Republic of Nigeria who
is presently in
detention for an alleged felony. For the  past
eighteen (18) months, I
have accepted Christ as my Personal Lord and Saviour,
and I look
forward
on how to expand the Gospel of Christ Jesus . My
father revaled to me
that he has the sum of $20m Million United
States Dollars that
he kept in a financial Security company for safe
keeping. This money  I
have decided to use in propagating the word of God;
like building
magnificent church/ministry in your country. So I
would like you to
assist me in receiving these funds in your country as
a brethren in
Christ. Looking forward for an urgent reply.
For more information r egarding to this transac tion I
will reveal to you
as soon as you get back to me  through my Email.
Thanks and God Bless.

Alternative Email:(stampflag at caramail.com)

Your Brother in Christ.

MR.JAMES UMUNNA.