Confidential

KENNETH ILOKA umarb at themail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:36:56 EST 2003

Mr. Kenneth Iloka
Block 4,NNPC Quarters
Falomo Crescent
 Ikoyi - Lagos
Tel:234-1-776 4163
Fax to 234-1-759 4377
Email: ke_iloka1965 at themail.com

 Dear,
 I am Mr. Kenneth Iloka, Personal Assistant to Alhaji Rewani Lukeman, the
Presidential Adviser on Petroleum Matters. My message to you is based
on some money that floated into the Government treasury due to the
recent boom in the International Oil Market.

The Federal Government of Nigeria budgeted US$18.00 per barrel in last
Year budget, but the price was changed in the international oil market
where a barrel was sold between US$28-US$35.00.

We recorded Excess gain, and all these could not be accounted for,
hence some executive members in the Petroleum Ministry decided to take away
the sum of US$18,532,700.00, (Eighteen Million Five Hundred and Thirty
Two Thousand Seven Hundred United States Dollars) to an offshore
account of a foreign National or company.

Please we are not contacting you because we cannot do this business on
our own successfully, but because we are not allowed to operate foreign
accounts as civil servants, that is why we are looking for a foreigner
we can use and knowing fully well that as a white man, the movement of
the fund will raise no doubt that is why we have decided to contact
you.

If you are interested to assist us, please let me have your personal
telephone, fax and email address, so that I can furnish you with further
details on the modalities of the transfer of the fund into your bank
account. Please you are advised to keep this matter to your self, as we
do not want it to be exposed in order not to jeopardize our chances of
succeeding. Let it be known to you that this transaction is hundred
percent risks free and your security has been well taken care off. If you
are interested in this transaction, call me immediately
through my private telephone number 234-1-776 4163 or send me a email
to ke_iloka1965 at themail.com for further clarifications.

Best regards.

Mr. Kenneth Iloka
Tel:234-1-776 4163