Fw: Special Message to kerberos@mit.edu

News Awesome at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Jun 30 20:12:22 EDT 2003

From: Seah Angeline <piyo_33 at yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 07:46:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: Radhiana <reda_air at hotmail.com>, Goh Sandy <xiandi_85 at msn.com>, Shih Sophia
<mousey7 at kittymail.com>, Kong Stephanie <stefie_1985 at hotmail.com>

Hi,

Here is an interesting program I like to share with many people. If you can't see the HTML page attached herein, do visit the webpage. CLICK HERE!

Are you making money with your computer?
Would you like get a chance to be paid for emailing your friends.

Many friends are joining us now in AwRS System. And many are profiting from this home-based part-time opportunity. Give yourself a chance now to make extra cash in as little as a few hour a day.

Discover how you can make money with your computer and Get Paid For It. You will even get an opportunity to be trained as a business. Our comprehensive training and support will developed you into an enterprising individual.
Start making profits instead of a fixed income
If you are interested to join us or have any questions, please fill the form below. Our service staff will get in touch with you.

Name
Contact
Email
GenderMale  Female