Thank You For Contacting FunPages.com!

list@ensim.rackshack.net list at ensim.rackshack.net
Sun Jun 29 04:22:06 EDT 2003

Hi,

Thank you for contacting FunPages.com. Because of the amount
of e-mails we get everyday, we have setup this automated response
for your convenience. If you need a live response please write
to webmaster at funpages.com.

If you want to unsubscribe please read the very bottom
of the latest newsletter you have received and follow the
unsubscribe instructions very closely. You will receive a
confirmation e-mail that you have successfully unsubscribed.

If this still does not work or no instructions appear in the
e-mail, please follow this link to unsubscribe:
If you want to subscribe to our list go here:

If you want to subscribe to our list go here:

I hope that will help most of you address your concerns.  If you
still need further assistance, please don't hesitate to write to
us at webmaster at funpages.com for a live response.

Sincerely,

FunPages.com
http://www.funpages.com