Forwarding Kerberos Credentials - SSH

Christian Pfaffel flash at itp.tu-graz.ac.at
Mon Jun 23 05:47:13 EDT 2003

"Parag Godkar" <paragg at konark.ncst.ernet.in> writes:

>    debug2: we sent a gssapi packet, wait for reply
>    Server GSSAPI Error:
>    Miscellaneous failure

Hi!

it seems to me that the entry for host/kripa in /etc/krb5.keytab is
missing. You might try the following on kripa, where fqdn(kripa)
corresponds to whatever gethostname() resolves to on kripa:

        # kadmin -q 'ank -randkey host/fqdn(kripa)'
        # kadmin -q 'ktadd host/fqdn(kripa)'

Hope this helps,

Christian

--
Christian Pfaffel <flash at itp.tu-graz.ac.at>
Technische Universität Graz                 Telefon: +43 / 316 / 873 - 81 90