Designing mid-sized site

Shishir Nagaraj nshishir at novell.com
Tue Jun 17 09:20:38 EDT 2003

You don't need to move away from Novell Netware if what you want is
kerberos authentication of eDirectory/LDAP users, against a netware box.

There are ways of managing LDAP/eDirectory names and kerberos principals
in a truly integrated manner, to deliver a "single point of administration".

Karl Naegle(knaegle at novell.com) could give you more information on the
specifics.

Thank you.
Shishir.