kerberos authentication disables LDAP operation?

Kent_Wu@trendmicro.com Kent_Wu at trendmicro.com
Thu Jun 19 19:55:58 EDT 2003

Hi,

	I tried to use LDAP SDK to connect to AD, the odd thing is if I adopts simple authentication by using ldap_simple_bind_s() then I can search, compare, ..etc. However if I use kerberos authentication by using GSS-API and ldap_sasl_bind_s() after getting TGT, it would pass the authentication phase however while doing the search, no entry was returned even though the criteria are the same as simple authentication one. Here in Kerberos authentication I use "ldap at realm_name" as the service name.

	Did I miss something here?

Thx.

Kent