Sun One Directory Server + Kerberos

Thomas A. La Porte tlaporte at anim.dreamworks.com
Tue Jun 17 14:30:47 EDT 2003

I can verify that (a) this plug-in works *extremely* well, and
(b) Luke provides outstanding support--much better and faster
than Sun does for the directory itself. We have been using this
plug-in actively in production for about a year and I can't
stress enough how satisfied we have been with the product.

 -- Tom

Thomas A. La Porte, DreamWorks SKG
<tlaporte at anim.dreamworks.com>