radebe radebe at go.com
Thu Jun 12 07:05:30 EDT 2003


I need a trustworthy and honest person who i can rely on. I am a 
citizen of IVORY COAST{COTE"D IVOIRE} the second son to the slain Minister of Mines and Energy 
who was killed during the IVORY COAST{COTE"D IVOIRE} war by the rebels.

I am now residing in ACRAA GHANA, west-africa.My father died and 
left behind physical cash of $28.5Million US dollars, Which he safely 
deposited in a security house during his regime in the office. I need a foreign 
partner who can stand as my father foreign partner so that we can retreive the 
money from the security company.

My father foreign partners are now having a business relationship 
with the present minister of mines and energy,i have nothing to do with them 
because of my security.

I am hereby soliciting your assistance to help me get the money out 
of the present location. If you are willing to assist me we will now enter 
modalities of percentage.

best regards

Master .Radebe josef.

More information about the Kerberos mailing list