krb524.dll - calling conventions on Windows

Ben Creech bpcreech at eos.ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 11 18:51:41 EDT 2003

For what it's worth, NCSU uses krb524.zip off of:
ftp://ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/pub/kerberos5/
(thanks, Mr. Hornstein), with a newer conv_creds.cpp copied out of the KfW
sources.

Same for anyone else who uses:
http://www.rose-hulman.edu/TSC/software/wake/documentation/compiling/krb524/
(thanks, Mr. Richardson)

As I'm sure you're aware, the krb524.zip stuff uses __cdecl.

--On Wednesday, June 11, 2003 7:45 AM -0700 "Jeffrey Altman [Kermit