Possible to use a Windows Domain *and* UNIX/MIT Kerberos Auth

Matthew Smith matt at forsetti.com
Wed Jun 11 15:43:56 EDT 2003

You can set up a trust from your AD Domain(s) to your Kerberos realm,
and them use the userprincipal field of AD to map a AD user account to a
kerb princ.  This allows you, effectively, to use your login info from
your krb5 realm, but get a SID and other AD info (group membership,
personal info, etc) from AD.

There is a whitepaper up on MS's site.
-Matt