REQUEST: Graphical Admin tools for Kerberos?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Sat Jun 7 05:50:34 EDT 2003

>>>>> "MattW" == MattW  <mbw at u.washington.edu> writes:

    MattW> Are there any good graphical administrative tools for
    MattW> kerberos out there? Usable on Debian Linux preferred.

Sort of :)

My (previously adFinis) phpQLAdmin was (primarily) designed to administrate
a QmailLDAP(/Controls) database in (Open)LDAP. Since I use Kerberos for
password storage, I naturally wanted to be able to modify my KDC database
at the same time as the LDAP (mail, shell, etc).

Now, because of limits in PHP (no Kerberos/AFS API) I could only make a
dirty hack (a perl script that calls kadmin/kadmin.local with a keytab)
to create (currently only CREATE, not modify/delete) a principal...

If you know PHP (or  C/C++) and care to help out finishing the Kerberos/AFS
part, I welcome you to http://phpqladmin.bayour.com :)