Student Discounts on Retractable Network Cables

Patrick patrick at pocketcable.com
Tue Jun 3 19:29:38 EDT 2003

Stuffing network cables into your bag to visit the library or classroom?

From one student to another, try the retractable network cords available at http://www.pocketcable.com.

CAT-5 compatible for use on high-speed university networks, they will reduce the mess in your computer bag.

We are the cheapest source for retractable Ethernet cords because we have no overhead, and we pass the savings on to you.

In addition, get a 20% discount available only to students on orders until June 30th. When checking out, just enter Coupon Code:

STU978X05B03

Patrick
PocketCable.com