which krb5 PAM module on Solaris 8?

Tim Mooney mooney at dogbert.cc.ndsu.NoDak.edu
Thu Jul 31 17:01:00 EDT 2003

All-

I'm looking for recommendations on which krb5 PAM module I should use
on a sparc box I'll be reinstalling with Solaris 2.8 in a couple weeks.

I do understand the implications of using a krb5 PAM module to
authenticate services like telnet.

I need a source-available module (so the stuff that's part of SEAM isn't
going to do it for me, I don't think), because I need to hack in some
calls to ldap, to check for authorization.

We're currently using Frank Cusack's 1.0 krb5 PAM module on a Solaris 2.6
system, but since I'm going to be reinstalling the system in a couple
weeks anyway, I thought I would see if there's a clear favorite krb5
PAM module out there.

Thanks!

Tim
--