FYI

uche@genxrevealed.com uche at genxrevealed.com
Wed Jul 30 16:10:17 EDT 2003

To Whom It May Concern:

Did you know that there is a new website created to help you find the best travel and shopping deals?

GenxRevealed is the official online Travel & Consumer Guide Magazine created after Sept. 11 to provide professionals with a place to get independent and reliable information.

If you are interested in finding out more about GenxRevealed, please visit us at http://www.genxrevealed.com.

With over 1 million monthly readers, we offer one of the most cost effective ways to promote your products and services. Please contact us for more information about advertising on GenxRevealed.

Thank you for your interest and support.

Sincerely,

GenxRevealed Staff

If you no longer wish to receive this email, please write me back with the
word 'unsubcribe' in the subject.