I Need Your Help,I'm Cleaning My Data Base

Owen Boren oboren at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:43:42 EDT 2003

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL***

Owen Boren
owenboren.com

Removal instructions are at the
bottom of this message.

We have recently created an amazing profitable business that has all the elements of success... simplicity, marketability, leadership and universal demand.

In the next few days, we'll be introducing the e-world to a team of professionals that have been successful in helping their team make major money in home based businesses for the last 10 years.

We need to be sure that you are open to reviewing this information. If you are not open, here's what to do... Removal instructions are at the bottom of this message.

We are cleaning these databases now...in preparation of a major campaign for our new automated marketing system.

Our marketing campaign should only go out to those that are sincerely interested...

If you do not wish to be contacted... we respect your privacy.

Our team does not promote or approve of unsolicited email broadcasting (spam)...

Therefore; we have designed this system to clean our databases of individuals that wish not to receive any marketing, business, promotional or network marketing training material from our team leaders and marketing campaign. Please remove your email address if you do not wish to receive further communications.

It is our hope that you will keep our lines of communication open.

The first introduction of the new automated marketing system to our contacts will be within few hours of this message. We hope that you will take the opportunity to review it.

No action is required if you wish to remain on our communication list.

Again, we appreciate your assistance and hope that you appreciate our efforts to clean the databases and be spam free.