OSX Panther Configuration

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 14 16:44:43 EDT 2003

Are there documents that describe how to configure Kerberos for OSX
10.3 (Panther) yet?  I tried copying my
/Library/Preferences/edu.mit.Kerberos file over and that wasn't
enough for the Kerberos GUI to work.

(I got an error something like "user not in database".  The
configuration should have pointed to an AFS kaserver and used
Kerberos 4.  I deleted the reference to the LoginLogout plugin,
otherwise no change.  It worked under Jaguar.)
Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu