I have something interesting to share with you

Jose Inot jasjef at africacafe.com
Sat Jul 12 17:30:58 EDT 2003

Hi!

I recently joined an online buyer's club that offers a free membership to earn
rebates and discounts with hundreds of online stores, with your internet service
and with local businesses too.

Besides being able to save money, there is also an exciting Referral Marketing
Program that offers, us as Members, a way to earn money and even to have our
own part time or full time home based business.

To claim your ID, Please reply with the subject   " Send me my ID #, Please"and
don't forget your First name and Last name on it.

There is no obligation and no money to spend to join.

This is exciting!

Best Regards,
Jose Inot

Removal: If you don't like this for any reason, please email to <jasjef at africacafe.com>
with the subject 'No, thank you for your FREE offer