How do you find out what version of kerberos you have installed.

Rich rich_cardwell at my-deja.com
Fri Jan 31 05:54:07 EST 2003

Hi,

Hopefully someone on here can help me out, I have recently seen the
security alert for Kerberos 1.2.4 and below, and I would like to check
to see what version we have installed at our site. However I cannot
see how to do this! I have had a look on the FAQ and on google/groups
and I cannot find any pointers on how to do this. Does anyone on here
know how I can check that our compiled/installed version isn't
vunerable.

Any help that can be provided would be much appreciated.

Rich Cardwell.