Kerberos & OpenSSH+GSSAPI problem

Dr. Greg Wettstein greg at wind.enjellic.com
Thu Jan 30 12:01:39 EST 2003

On Jan 30,  8:51am, Sam Hartman wrote:
} Subject: Re: Kerberos & OpenSSH+GSSAPI problem

> You'll have to write code.

I have a vested interest in this as well.  If someone has
examples/suggestions I would be willing to put some cycles into it and
contribute back.

Multi-homed machines are a way of life for us now.  It seems to be
more and more the case for others as well.  We might as well start
sorting the issues out.

Greg

}-- End of excerpt from Sam Hartman

As always,
Dr. G.W. Wettstein, Ph.D.   Enjellic Systems Development, LLC.
4206 N. 19th Ave.           Specializing in information infra-structure
Fargo, ND  58102            development.
PH: 701-281-4950            WWW: http://www.enjellic.com
FAX: 701-281-3949           EMAIL: greg at enjellic.com