Compile Error Kerberos 1.2.7 on Solaris 2.6

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 24 18:55:05 EST 2003

We'd need a little more of the output than that to see what's going
wrong.  In particular, the command that was run to give the
"conflicts" output.  It would also help if you could let us know what
y.tab.* and getdate.* files exist in that directory and their relative
timestamps.

The rules for generating a .c file from a .y file don't seem to be
working, and I think that's just using the rules built into make....