DCE and Kerberos keytabs

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 24 18:40:04 EST 2003

There's a rather lengthy comment in the MIT keytab sources describing
the file format.  Actually, there's some code that looks like it tries
to handle the DCE format as well, so this is probably a bug.  We don't
have anything in our test suite currently to confirm that we can read
and write DCE-format keytabs....

Ken