None

barrister Adebayo Peters ad_peters at mail.com
Fri Jan 24 07:07:59 EST 2003

Good day,
This mail might seem very deplorable for a person that you do not know. My name isAdebayo peters, I am a lawyer by profession.
I am very close confidant of my client, who also happens to be my sister-in-law. I am contacting you because of the my client's urgent
need to go into partnership with someone, who is not from this country, as a result of their family's present situation in the country, and specifically
because you have a fixed address or let me say fixed responsibilities, which can stands as a good reason to go into partnership with you.
The present situation right now, requires a matured mind, good understanding and a good sense of judgment. My sister-in-law and her entire family are
really suffering from the hands of some wicked people who are drunk with power. This is just a personal vendetta by the head of states, because he
was jailed by my client husband's regime in 1997, for actually plotting a coup d 'etat against their military administration then, when they were in
power. It is very clear that our present head of states wants to take advantage of his seat in power to settle his personal hatred for my client's
family.
This man is bent on destroying my client's family. They family has virtually lost all their family's money and properties due to this vindictive
administration in power now, who are bent on dealing with the family. All the family's bank accounts have been frozen, assets and their properties
which I helped in managing have been confiscated and are still non functional till this present day. His administration has spread so much
rumors against their family, which is yet another smear campaign aimed mainly to frustrate, humiliate, dismember and widen the scope of hatred to
my client's family. Right now it is completely impossible for any member of the family to make any move because the entire family are being placed under
traveling restrictions.
About a few months ago we were squished out of another US$395 million dollars, and these wicked people have completely dammed the fact that all
this funds can be ascertained for independently. Right now the family is finding it very hard to manage as we are completely run out of resources,
because everything has been taken away from madam and her children.
My client needs somebody that she can confide in, presently the family still has some amounts of money to the sum of 84 million US dollars and some
fractions in cash, which the family has spread out and lodged in the vault of two different Securities outfits in two countries there in Europe and
Asia. The family's enemies are not aware of the existence of these monies, it is not in any way known to anybody else, not even all mama's children,
apart from her eldest son. This is a precaution to maintain a very high level secrecy, because this is all the family have left to fall back on. So
we expect you to keep this matter in confidence.
Madam needs somebody to help the family retrieve any of their family's funds that they have lodged in any of the security outfits overseas. Madam wants a
partner to proceed as soon as possible and retrieve some money lodged in any of this security outfits and handle it as duly instructed. The main purpose
of this, is because the family is financially down here in the country and need to make use of their money outside the country to sustain themselves
here, since everything the own here have been taken away from them. . We are looking for an understanding partner that can work with us. All we require
from you is to help the family to go and retrieve any one of the family's deposits that is lodged in one of these places and keep safely in your care,
since none of us is able to travel out of this country due to traveling restrictions.
Secondly, so that you can always withdraw little part out of their money in your possession and send it down here to us here, anytime the family is in
great need. In this way they can continue to sustain the family until they are free from their enemies. As their lawyer i will be instructing on how
you will go about that. Please be rest assured that you will have no problems or difficulties in claiming any of these deposits because nobody is
aware of the existence of this money. All the details will be given to you when we open up negotiations and arrive at a reasonable compromise and until
I gain your trust to see that we can work together. We will negotiate on a certain percentage share of the money that the family will to offer to you
for your expected assistance and partnership. Please do inform me on your decision immediately, so as to stop further contacts. I await your response.
NOTE - You can also get in contact with me via my secured fax ----. 234 -1- 4401068. I will like to have your private phone number so that we can
discuss better.
Regards,
adebayo peters. Esq.
Adebayo chambers.
Consultant & Legal Practitioner.
Suite 107, 4th Floor, Erick Moore Tower,