Cannot resolve network address for KDC

Donn Cave donn at drizzle.com
Fri Jan 24 00:00:50 EST 2003

For what it's worth, I once saw someone run into this problem after
installing the MIT Kerberos binary distribution.  That installs a
krb5.conf file, but as I recall not in /etc where it needs to be
(which makes a kind of sense since the file it installs isn't a valid
krb5.conf either, right out of the install - needs site information.)

So he found that krb5.conf and fixed it up, but unfortunately didn't
know to move it to /etc, so we scratched our heads for a while over
how krb5.conf could look so right and work so wrong.

	Donn Cave, donn at drizzle.com