OpenSSH with w2k kerberos (login problems)

Marc syn_uw at NOSPAM_hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 12:39:19 EST 2003

Sam Hartman wrote:
> You want to look at the libpam-krb5 package in addition to ssh-krb5.

I just installed libpam-krb5 on my Debian box but now what do I need to
add to my /etc/pam.d/ssh file ?

Here is the current content of it:

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     pam_nologin.so
auth       required     pam_unix.so
auth       required     pam_env.so # [1]

account    required     pam_unix.so

session    required     pam_unix.so
session    optional     pam_lastlog.so # [1]
session    optional     pam_motd.so # [1]
session    optional     pam_mail.so standard noenv # [1]
session    required     pam_limits.so

password   required     pam_unix.so

# Alternate strength checking for password. Note that this
# requires the libpam-cracklib package to be installed.
# You will need to comment out the password line above and
# uncomment the next two in order to use this.
#
# password required       pam_cracklib.so retry=3 minlen=6 difok=3
# password required       pam_unix.so use_authtok nullok md5

Thanks