keberos v5 and WS-Security specification question

Gilbert Pilz gil at nowhere.com
Mon Jan 13 15:13:31 EST 2003

WS-Security does not support GSS-API tokens, but the specifications
underway by the OASIS Web Services Security Technical Committee (which
accepted WS-Security as a starting point) do. Check out
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wss/documents/WSS-Core-08-1212-
merged.pdf and http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wss/documents/WSS-
Kerberos.pdf. Obviously these specifications are still in flux, so you
wouldn't want to get too attached to the details . . .

Gilbert Pilz
E2open

In article <200210010352.NAA88325 at au.padl.com>, lukeh at PADL.COM says...