DCE and kadmin

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Fri Jan 10 10:23:40 EST 2003

It has been a long time since I used DCE, but you may want to look at
ftp://achilles.ctd.anl.gov/pub/kerberos.v5/anldce.notes and  k5dce.20010824.tar

One of the mods was to run a modified kadmind5 on the DCE security server.
It would then issued dcecp commands. We only did the password change. But
a similiar approach could be used for adding a principal.

You can also use the DCE commands to create the keytab on a DCE manchine,
then copy them using the kerberized rcp for example.