Online Web Seminar: How to End Your Web Hacking Nightmares Forever*

Bodacion Technologies sales at bodacion.com
Thu Feb 20 15:03:31 EST 2003

 Online Web Seminar: How to End Your Web Hacking Nightmares Forever*
 February 25th, 2003

Hello,

For today's mission critical, Web environments there is no tolerance for attacks or errors. Systems cannot go down and they must never, ever be infiltrated.

That is exactly why Bodacion Technologies created the HYDRA.

A Web services appliance, the HYDRA leverages a unique embedded architecture to insure a highly secure and reliable environment. And, as important, the HYDRA supports key technologies such as JAVA, XML, and SOAP in order to facilitate effective enterprise integration.

Testimony from James Knapp, Internet Financial Services, Ltd.

Here are a few quotes from James Knapp, who uses HYDRA to protect a proprietary Web site and database used by off-shore banks to investigate their clients' identities.

"In the world of international banking, knowing your customer is mission critical. That makes protecting the information used for investigating clients mission critical. Because we have clients around the world, there is no acceptable hour for our private Web site to crash. And the database behind the site must be totally secure.

"In the 12 months we have tested and used HYDRA for our Web site, the server has never crashed. And over that same year, despite our intrusion detection software logging as many as 100 attacks every hour, no hacker has ever penetrated HYDRA's defenses. That's why adding more HYDRAs is a critical element of my business expansion plans."

So how secure and reliable is HYDRA?

That was precisely the question posed to us by the National Security Agency (NSA), Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and the General Services Administration (GSA). Our answers left them impressed. Our performance got us their business.

So come join us on February 25th, 2003 at 10:00am or 12:30pm CST. We are hosting an online Web seminar on HYDRA and how it's fighting cyber terrorism and meeting the security and reliability demands of some of the worlds' most sensitive organizations.

To join the conference at 10am CST, use the following link: http://www.placeware.com/cc/bodacion/A?id=webSeminar2_25a&pw=226095, and call 888-444-3010, pass code: 543174.  To join the 12:30pm CST conference, go to: http://www.placeware.com/cc/bodacion/A?id=webSeminar2_25p&pw=371796, and call 888-444-3010, pass code: 543174

Or, simply complete the brief registration form available at http://www.bodacion.com/webinar.html, send your reply to webinar at bodacion.com, or to register by phone call Jenny Franzese at 847-842-9008.

Bodacion Technologies
18-3 East Dundee Rd Suite 300 Barrington, IL 60010
Web Site: http://www.bodacion.com
Email: sales at bodacion.com
Phone: 847-842-9008 Fax: 847-842-1731