musa danjuma nkwaagency at contact.com.my
Mon Feb 3 11:45:54 EST 2003

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO

Sir,

URGENT AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Reaching you is courtesy of my favourite international business directory, which vividly
tells your position andcapability to execute this business presently with me in my office.

We have Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only (US$30, 500,000.00)
which we got from over inflated contracts awarded to foreign contractors in the Federal Airport
Authority of Nigeria (FAAN).

We are seeking your permission to transfer this money into your bank account. This money will
be shared between you and we (Colleagues) over here in Nigeria.

We have agreed to share the funds as follows;

I.	30% of the total sum for you (Account Owner)
II.	65% of the total sum for us (The officials involved)
III.	5% of the total sum for settling all financial expenses being incurred by you and us
        in the course of this transaction.

We will visit you immediately we conclude this transaction to collect and invest our share
of the total sum into any viable business you may advise in your country.

Please let me know if you are interested in this business
by replying urgently.

Full details of this business shall be sent to you upon receipt of your reply. For the purpose of communication in
this matter, please give us your telephone and fax numbers including your private home telephone
number.

We await your urgent reply and be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free, there
is no risk involved on both sides.

Yours faithfully,

Musa Danjuma