None

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 2 14:10:06 EST 2003

    Lucas> Hi, first off all, I'd like to introduce my self. My name
    Lucas> is Lucas Franco, I'm from Brazil and I'm working on an IT
    Lucas> company which needs to develop an authentication system for
    Lucas> its services. I'm the one charged to perform this task, and
    Lucas> I intend to use Kerberos. But it's not clear for me if I
    Lucas> can use Kerberos in Brazil without constraits. I know that
    Lucas> there are some constraits about using Kerberos outside USA,

I think you are going to find people here very reluctant to give you
legal advice. At least within the US, there is a strong tradition of
encouraging people with legal questions to hire a lawyer rather than
trusting the Internet to get all the little details right.

However most of the legal issues surrounding Kerberos have to do with
exporting it from the US, not what you can do with it once it is
outside the country.  Also, note that several operating systems
including Redhat, Debian, Mac OSX all include versions of Kerberos
that are available to all customers.  I believe Solaris does as well,
but am not completely sure.