Problem with setting up Kerberos server

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 1 08:37:09 EST 2003

>>>>> "sam" == sam  <samwun at hgcbroadband.com> writes:

    sam> Dear all, I don't know how many of you setup Kerberos in
    sam> OpenBSD.  I followed the instruction in OpenBSD website to
    sam> setup kerberos server, but I encountered problem when
    sam> executing the ext_srvtab command:

Those instructions seem to be encouraging you to set up a new Kerberos
IV realm.  You should consider setting up Kerberos V instead.
Kerberos IV is old, no longer developed and has many security
problems.

I do not have experience with either version of Kerberos under
OpenBSD.