disable users

maro khoueit at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:45:19 EDT 2003

hi everybody,
i have a problem and here it is.
We have windows 2000 domain and a kerberos realm hosted on unix. in
active directory we have user accounts mapped to kerberos principals.
users choose the kerberos realm to login to windows machines and
supply their  credentials for kerberos realm. usernames are the same
in active directory and on unix,passwords are different.
the problem is that when i disable a user account in active
directory,the user can still login to kerberos realm. this should not
happen because when the user is logging to a windows machine active
directory is queried.
does anybody have an idea about that?