Security issue with pam-krb5 ?

Matthijs Mohlmann matthijs at active2.homelinux.org
Thu Aug 28 15:33:18 EDT 2003

So when i login on my workstation:

/etc/pam.d/login:
auth       requisite  pam_securetty.so
auth       requisite  pam_nologin.so
auth       required   pam_env.so
auth    sufficient      pam_krb5.so nullok
auth    required        pam_unix.so nullok
account    required   pam_unix.so
session    required   pam_unix.so
session    optional   pam_lastlog.so
session    optional   pam_mail.so standard noenv
password   required   pam_unix.so nullok obscure min=4 max=8 md5

Then is my login procedure not secure.

Then my question is: How can i make this secure ?

This file isn't correct. I have my session and account information in a
LDAP database. I haven't right the time to change it.

Sorry about my horrible english :)