information about kerberos network authentication protocol

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Thu Aug 28 02:03:23 EDT 2003

>>>>> "prashant" == prashant navale <navale_prashant2001 at yahoo.com> writes:

    prashant> hello sir, this is prashant. i want the information
    prashant> about kerberos network authentication protocol for the
    prashant> seminar. so plz try to help me out of this as early as
    prashant> possible.

If it's for a seminar, I asume it's not the DETAILS you want so read
the 'Dialoge in Four Scenes'. It describes the Kerberos authentication
protocol very easy.

http://web.mit.edu/Kerberos/www/dialogue.html

If you want more detail, "The  Moron's Guide to Kerberos" is also very
good.

http://www.isi.edu/gost/brian/security/kerberos.html